Monday 11 January 2010

Daily Lust - Monday 11th January 2010

Hi everyone,

God it's Monday so some serious window shopping online is needed tonight to cheer myself up. And perhaps some actual shopping? That is yet to be decided! Hope your days have been better than mine!

Beauty Product:
Basically I love this so much. I've seen quite a lot of Youtubers with this Shimmer Cube in Warm from The Body Shop and the colours are so delicious and creamy I've decided it's what's missing from my makeup collection. And from the looks of the reviews I've seen these colours are really pigmented and gorgeous on. It is slightly pricey at £16 but you are getting four gorgeous colours so I suppose that works out quite reasonable!



Item of Clothing:


I love tops and dresses with 'Peter Pan' collars at the moment. I think this blouse from awear.com looks classy and elegant enough to wear for work with a grey pencil skirt but because of the quirky collar it would look just as nice teamed with dark blue skinny jeans and heels for drinks or dinner with your friends. At £20 it's a bit of a bargain!



Accessory/Jewellery:

I think these earrings are really cute and a subtle way to bring colour into your outfit. Plus they will be great for spring and summer. I think these are such a bargain at £5 and are from my mum's favourite shop Marks and Spencer in the Per Una range. I might have to tag along next time my mum goes on a shopping spree in there!



Shoe:


This type of shoe is something I wouldn't usually go for but I actually really like this one. The side bow detail and the open toe just make it a lot more girly whilst having a punky edge. With some leggings or jeggings tucked in and a long bodycon top I think these would look amazing and be the statement piece of your outfit. I think they look a lot more expensive than £3o. New Look have once again done very well!

Random:


This would look great on my dressing table. Last year I had my whole room decorated with a kind of vintage feel and this would match in so well with what I have already. I'm sold. It is from the amazing store that is Laura Ashley and is actually a very reasonable £15!

Total Cost = £86
Thanks everyone, take care
Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment