Sunday 10 January 2010

Daily Lust - Sunday 10th January 2010

Hello again,

Hope you've all had good weekends... here is my list of what I want on a cold and quite boring Sunday!


Beauty Product:

This is the Barry M Dazzle Dust in Old Gold. For ages I didn't get Dazzle Dusts at all and just thought they were messy but then I bought one a couple of months back and I love them. I love this colour as I could wear it on a night out but it also wouldn't look too much in the day! It's £4.50 from barrym.com



Item of Clothing:



I've been looking for a playsuit for a while that is fashionable but classy at the same time and I think this one answers my prayers. I would wear it with statement earrings, a blazer, tanned legs and black heels once the weather outside has warmed up a bit! Thanks Miss Selfridge for this beauty at £38 that will really make a statement on a night out!








Accessory/Jewellery:



This lovely little treasure would glam up any slightly ordinary outfit. I love the bluey/grey gem in contrast to the muted gold and the decadent pearls, it definitely looks vintage.This is rather a bargain at £5 from one of my go-to online stores... asos.com. It's in the Clearance sale so hurry and get yours before it vanishes!





Shoe:



These bright blue shoes would look so perfect with a little black dress on a night out... the stud detailing gives them a rocky edge which means they'd also look good with some leggings and a rocker t-shirt as well! I love them! They're from the very lovely Faith and are on sale for £20! All you need now is some nail varnish that doesn't clash for your toes!





Random:

I don't know about you but I'm so fed up of the size that I am, how I look in my clothes and my level of fitness but don't have enough money for gym membership. I find most exercise boring and tedious but the one thing I do like is dancing. This DVD seems like the perfect one for me as it is presented by the Pussycat Doll's choreographer and who would say no to a body like one of the Pussycat Dolls? It's £9.99 on Play.com. I'm going to buy it and try it out so expect a review sometime soon!



Total Cost = £77.49


Thanks everyone, enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment