Tuesday 19 January 2010

Daily Lust - Tuesday 19th January 2010

Hi everyone,


I am so sorry I haven't posted for a few days... I've been ill but I'm sort of on the mend now so am going to do a really great post today hopefully!




Beauty Product:


When payday comes around next week I think I am going to have to have a serious spend up at Avon. I love the colour of this lipstick, I love it's name 'Sequin' and I love the price at £2.50 - this will definitely be in my basket!





Item of Clothing:



How extremely cute is this blouse? I am so in love with it, it just makes me want to own a yacht! This would be great for summer with sandals and jeggings and a boyfriend cardi for a casual but quirky look. Get this at Topshop for £28!








Accessory/Jewellery:


This bangle is so gorgeous and just right for the spring weather that I am praying is just round the corner! This will brighten up a black or grey outfit as well in this wintery weather! It's £12 from Dorothy Perkins






Shoe:

These shoes are so cute and girly. I love the toecap that gives them a sort of edge but also makes them look quite retro. I would wear with tea dresses and ankle socks in spring for a 50s chic look. They are a bargain at £20 from
New Look!





I've decided that from now on I'm only going to put a random item in when I have one to show... as at the moment I am finding it hard to think of something!


Total cost = £62.50

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoyed... will be back in a sec with another post!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment