Wednesday 20 January 2010

Daily Lust - Wednesday 20th January 2010

Hi everyone,


Hope you all had a good day... I am so tired so I'm going to do a bit of blogging then go to bed! Enjoy...






Beauty Product:



I am, as are most women, a sucker for a new mascara that tells you it is going to work wonders in giving you fuller lashes. Maybelline has come up with The Falsies Mascara which even looks amazing in hot pink packaging and is £7.99 I think but it has sold out from boots and superdrug online :(









Item of Clothing:





Dear God this dress is literally THE summer dress. I love the pale yellow colour, the floaty shape, the cinched in waist but most importantly the cut out heart detail. It just screams cuteness. I will be purchasing this from boohoo.com come payday and will be wearing with ankle socks and plimsoles. By the way, in case I haven't convinced you yet, it is an amazing £20!














Accessory/Jewellery:





For some unknown reason I am feeling spring like today. Spring = florals and this Miss Selfridge belt is just so quirky and cute. I can see me cinching in an oversized jumper or cardi with this. And at only £8 why wait til payday?





Shoe:




I adore the periwinkle colour of these shoes. It is so unusual but would look perfect with a black or grey outfit. These shoes come from a new website glitzy-n-glamorous.com which I heard about in a youtube video by Found on Film. It is actually a very reasonably priced site so I recommend having a look! These shoes are £21







Total Cost = £56.99

Thanks everyone!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment