Tuesday 12 January 2010

Daily Lust - Tuesday 12th January 2010

Hi everyone,


Hope your weeks are going well, mine already feels too long and it's only Tuesday! Here is what I want after a long and difficult Tuesday (brace yourselves!)





Beauty Product:


I have loved OPI Nail Varnishes for ages now but always thought that £10 was too much for a nail varnish. However thanks to Lollipop26 and her amazing blog I have found that you can buy OPI polishes from ebay.com from the online seller joliebeautystore. They are $4.75 a bottle which is £2.95. Obviously you have postage to add to that but still a bargain. One of the ones I currently want is this lilac/pink shade 'Mod About You'






Item of Clothing:






Right now I can think of nothing more appealing than snuggling up in a cosy jumper and leggings but I want to look nice while I do it. This cute sweatshirt from Realitees @ Topshop is the perfect solution. Plus I do love New York! This will see you through many winters as its not too in fashion and its £30




Accessory/Jewellery:





I know this might be a little wacky but I think my new trend for spring/summer is to wear cute ankle socks with mary-jane heels and dresses. These beauties from Dorothy Perkins certainly fit the bill and at £2 not getting them would be a crime!






Shoe:



In my opinion every girl should have a pair of sexy red heels. I think I've just found my perfect pair! I love the bow detail and the fact that they would add a pop of colour to any neutral outfit. They are a very reasonable £29 from laredoute.co.uk




Random:

As I mentioned I'm having a bit of a tough week and I'm trying to diet; not a good combination. I have such a sweet tooth and crave sugary foods and looks like these Ice-cream Sticks from Skinny Cow have come to my rescue being only 94 calories each... the flavour I'm craving is Mint Double Choc. You can buy a pack of 3 of these in Sainsbury's for £1 on offer!






Total Cost = £64.95


Have a great day tomorrow, hope you enjoyed my post. Please click the follow button on my blog and let me know what items you want at the mo!


Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment