Saturday 9 January 2010

I wish I lived in America Part 2 - Charlotte Russe

Hello everyone

Another US shop I think is pretty amazing is Charlotte Russe. It is quite different to Forever 21 and I would say it's good for classic and classy pieces at a really good price. Unfortunately this store does not ship to the UK so for now I will just have to dream about my wishlist. For those of you who are interested here goes...


Solid Twist Top - $19.99/£12.52


This top is one of those basics that in my opinion every girl needs in her wardrobe. It is a gorgeous dusky lilac colour which suits most skintones, the deep v neck is flattering on all body shapes and it skims the stomach which means it is a failsafe top for days when you haven't got time to think of what to wear. I love it because it has a sort of grecian vibe to it which is so feminine and this top would just be great for so many occasions; a first date with skinny jeans and heels, work with some wide leg trousers or even shopping with jeans and boots. It is classy and elegant but with its finger on the fashion pulse!





Polkadot Petal Tank - $21.99/£13.77

I love flowers. They scream girly but yet are so easy to wear. This top is so cute because it's not an obvious floral top but has petal detailing at the neckline making it gorgeously feminine and girly. The petals are in a cute polkadot print which gives the top a bit of an edge against the pretty nude background. This top is another one that is perfect for the office to bar situations, for first dates when you want to make an effort but not go too dressy - fashionable without being try-hard!





Floral Chiffon Dress - $26.99/£16.90


This dress is so flirty and feminine that I fell in love with it. The greatest thing about it is that it looks so easy to wear. It won't cling or show off your worst bits, it flounces out giving you that girly feel and it would even look gorgeous belted at the waist. Lace is still big news and this purple colour is an unusual take. The silk detailing around the neckline gives it interest and it is the perfect dress to wear on those difficult winter to spring nights out when you don't want to be wrapped up but equally not too summery.





Peacock Beaded Ballet Flats - $22.99/£14.40

As I have previously mentioned I love anything to do with peacocks at the moment. These shoes are no exception. They are stunning. I think they would be great with a strapless LBD on a night out if you wanted to be comfortable. However they would look equally good with jeans in the daytime.

I hope you enjoy this post... I can only hope that Charlotte Russe decide to start shipping to the UK soon! Fingers crossed!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment