Thursday 7 January 2010

Daily Lust - Thursday 7th January 2010

I'm back!


So here goes... I just hope and pray that this doesn't make me whack out my card and do some serious online shopping!



Beauty Product:

It's perfect: cheap, fast drying and such a gorgeous, cute and unusual colour. It's No. 33 Button Moon by Collection 2000, which is part of their Hot Looks Nail Varnish range and it comes in at £1.79!!

I want it and in this snowy and quite frankly ridiculous weather it makes me think of summer. This is my light at the end of the tunnel in liquid form. And the price post-Christmas is also a plus. Yep, I've just talked myself into buying it!








Item of Clothing:


This beauty is from New Look and is called the Sateen Blazer in Pink Summer Flush. I am in the midst of a love affair with blazers. I have a trusty black and a gorgeous grey but this would bring my obession into spring/summer whilst also giving me that extra coverage. I reckon this would look amazing on a night out with a black dress and statement jewellery. Oh and it is a bargain at £25 - yay!






Accessory/Jewellery:


Wow! In the past month or so I have rediscovered how brilliant Miss Selfridge's 'Diva' jewellery range is. These earrings are stunning. Plus they are so versatile as they could be worn with a vest and jeans look for day or with a lbd on a night out and would look stunning with an up-do or with shorter hair. I am in serious love, I actually need these. The best thing? I have £7 and can damn well get them... as soon as I've finished this post!






Shoe:




I love a sale so much! These lovelies are from Office and are on sale down from £80 to £20! Such a bargain. They are so dancefloor ready and are a great colour that will pretty much go with any Friday night outfit. Plus they look like they would be alright to walk in, coming from someone who knows that walking can be a challenge! God they are so beautiful! But I'm guessing that as they're a sale item they will go quick, so if you like them snap them
up while you've got the chance!






Random:

I love Sex and the City. I can't wait till the new film is out in May. I only came to be a SATC fan about 2 years ago. I watch repeats,have rented DVDs and of course watched the first film. However I would like to brush up my knowledge and indulge in the amazing fashion on this show, the gorgeous Smith and my favourite girl; Miranda with this complete box set! The cheapest I have found it is on Amazon.co.uk for a pretty incredible £39.95! Days when I'm snowed in would definitely be a lot more interesting!

Total Cost = £93.74


Hope you enjoyed, see you tomorrow for another installment!


Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment