Thursday 14 January 2010

Daily Lust - Thursday 14th January

Hi everyone,


Sorry I didn't post yesterday... had a horrible and busy day and so did not come on my laptop at all. Anyway hope the post today makes up for it. Please if you're reading this comment on what kind of posts you'd like to see and follow me... all suggestions welcome!



Beauty Product:




At the moment I'm really loving nude/pink lipglosses and this colour by Elf is the perfect one for me. It's called Heartbreaker and is from their Studio range on their website. It's £3.50 and I think it's a really classy and versatile colour that could be worn everyday or out and about with a bright or smokey eye look.









Item of Clothing:

Oh my God is this the prettiest skirt ever? I am officially in love with this. I love the olive/nude background colour, I love the sky blue and pale coral flowers... it's kind of earthy but cute in one quite short and tight skirt! Perfect! This gorgeous find is from Topshop and is £25 which I reckon is such a bargain. I would wear it with a grey blazer and a coral or cream vest top and nude heels for an on trend on-the-town look!






Accessory/Jewellery:



This headband is so cute and reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland... and because of the film coming out all things Alice in Wonderland are very in! I think the colour means it will go with all colours of clothing but especially well with pinks, blues, lilacs and corals which will be in for springtime. Buy it now from New Look for £4!






Shoe:

These have got to be some of the cutest shoes I've seen in a long time. They are grey, polkadot, have a bow, a chunky heel and a platform. They are very kitsch but surprisingly versatile and would look very Minnie Mouse with the right outfit. They are £40 from Miss Selfridge and I think they are one of THE shoes of the season!








Random:

I have loads of photos I want to print and then put around my room in lovely frames. This frame is stunning and so girly with the butterflies and floral design. I think it would brighten up any room. And it is an absolute bargain at £6 from Monsoon Home!








Total Cost = £78.50


Hope you enjoyed and as I said if you have stumbled across this post please do follow my blog, it means a lot to me to get some followers as I'm trying to improve and make this blog good and I need your help and guidance.

Thank you!


Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment