Saturday 9 January 2010

Daily Lust - Saturday 9th January 2010

Evening everyone,


I realise this post is massively late but what the hell, it's been Saturday night and I have had to drag myself away from the laptop for a while. Anyway, here is my Saturday lust list...


Beauty Product:
So I've wanted to try out some Eyeko stuff for a while now and heard a lot about it. Today I was watching an old video by Cosmetics Charlotte 72 who mentioned that there was a deal for the 3 in 1 cream and the tinted cream together for £8 when they would usually come to £11. I presumed that by now that offer would have finished but no, it is still going strong. So I am definitely going to be purchasing. I have heard loads of good things about this cream and at this price why the hell not. Get yours from eyeko.com

Item of Clothing:
Say hello to your new party skirt. This beauty is courtesy of the Urban Outfitters online sale (which is incredible!) The colour is described at raspberry which makes me fall in love straight away and something about the shape, the shine and the length makes it look very vintage to me! Anyway this is at a ridiculous price of £9.99 and is currently in all sizes so hurry along and snap it up as this one will last you for years to come!

Accessory/Jewellery:

This handbag is so cute I want to eat it. The colour is so girly and summery and I love the gold detailing giving it a fashiony edge. This bag is from an amazing online store called jjdrhouseofbijoux.com which I really recommend you looking at for quirky bags, jewellery and other bits and bobs. I need this in my bag collection, it would brighten up a day at work and fit everything I could need inside. And for £21.99 this really is amazingly good value!
Shoe:

I happen to be very short at 5ft 2 and at work like to give myself that extra bit of height by wearing some heels but equally don't want them to be too flashy or over the top or have a ridiculously high or thin stiletto heel. These New Look babies are the answer to my working wardrobe prayers. At £20 they are a bargain and the black/brown combo means that I can pair them with any outfit. A no-brainer!

Random:

This is the Babyliss 2285U Curling Wand which I have wanted for months now to curl my outgrowing bob hair. It hasn't got a clip to hold your hair which I love. It is also conical and has a thin point going to a thicker end. They are £23.82 on amazon.co.uk however they say it will take 1-2 months to be posted so I am on the look out for sites where this in in stock now.

Total cost = £83.80


Anyway, hope you like my items today, let me know what you think... now its bedtime!


Night everyone xx



No comments:

Post a Comment