Saturday 16 January 2010

Daily Lust - Saturday 16th January 2010

Hi everyone,

I had every intention of doing a post last night and then fell asleep with my laptop next to me... so that didn't happen! Anyway here's my list...



Beauty Product:

This eyeshadow palette from Avon is limited edition and I love it!! It is a quad and comes in 2 colour choices but my favourite is the one shown which is called Tiger's Eye. The colours look beautiful and very silky and I am just in love. To be honest I might get both! I think it's a decent price at £8!




Item of Clothing:


I know I might be a bit sad but I am constantly searching for Minnie Mouse clothing cos I just love her! This top from New Look is perfect and I love the sequin bow!!! It's such a cute top and would look great with a blazer or boyfriend cardi, boots and jeggings for a cute and quirky day look. The best bit is that it's only £18!






Accessory/Jewellery:




This necklace makes me want it to be spring! At the moment I can't resist butterfly jewellery or accessories and the colours in this necklace are just so stunning! This would dress up any outfit and I think look great with indigo denim jeans. This is from the gorgeous shop that is Accessorize and it is £10!





Shoe:

This shoe is so cute. I love the colour, I love the satin fabric, I love the charm detailing and I am surprised that it is from Marks and Spencer! I need to look in this shop more! These are £25 and look really good condition as they are from the Portfolio range. They would be great for work and shopping and just general days out where you want to be comfy!

Random:

This is a gorgeous scented candle from Merchant Chandler which smells of White Chocolate! What more needs to be said? It's £2.99 which is such a bargain!


Total Cost = £63.99

Thanks everyone, let me know what you think and what you're lusting after this weekend!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment