Saturday 2 January 2010

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year! Hope it was a good start for you. If you are anything like me you will probably have about a million and one resolutions that you hope to God will make this year your year, the one that stands out from all the rest, the one you will look back on as the year that everything changed and made you what you will become. For weeks now I have been compiling a list in my head and an expectation of what I wish to be by the end of 2010; Thinner, better qualified, on the road to going to uni, to have a better social life and to save money more. Now that the year has arrived I still wish all these things to come true but the main thing is that I look back on the year 2010 and think that I didn't waste my time, that I laughed a lot, that I grabbed every opportunity and ran with it. Most importantly (and more to the point selfishly!) that I made sure that 2010 was the year when I was more happy than any of the years previous. So here's to 2010, to me becoming a size 8, saving loads of money but most crucially to the year when we all throw caution to the wind and start to enjoy ourselves and make life work for us!

Hope 2010 is a good one for you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment