Wednesday 27 January 2010

Daily Lust - Wednesday 27th January

Hi everyone,


So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been trying to sort out a job and think I'm getting there! Here are my post pay-day lusts...


Beauty Product:






I like the look of all the new Barry M Lipgloss Wands but this one in Toffee is my favourite as it will give me the nude lip I crave and looks very wearable. These are an absolute bargain at £4.25




Item of Clothing:





This dress is so pretty and summery. I love the cream base colour, the muted floral print and the gorgeous structured shape of this dress. This is such a versatile piece that could be worn to work, on a night out, to a wedding... even in the winter with some thick ribbed tights and a boyfriend cardi. For £45 Miss Selfridge have solved a whole lot of wardrobe dilemmas. Get this!






Accessory/Jewellery:


I am genuinely in love with this belt. It has peacocks, it is in a gorgeous cream colour and best of all it's £6! Get yourself to boohoo.com to snap this up!





Shoe:


These shoes are so cute and would look gorgeous with skinny jeans, a vest top and a cardi for a smarter going out for lunch look! They are perfect for spring/summer and also have a manageable looking heel!! Great for £25 at very.co.uk
Total = £80.25
Hope you like these... I will be back more often with the many items I want!!
Frances xx

1 comment: