Monday 15 February 2010

Daily Lust - Monday 15th February

Hi everyone!
Thank God that day is over! I hope you had lovely weekends and a good start to this new week! Here are the things that I really wish would magic themselves into my life with no parting of my cash involved!!



Beauty Product:



I don't know about you but I tend to decide to paint my nails at the most inconvenient of times and then have to try really hard not to smudge them whilst they dry. This is why this Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray from Avon appeals to me so much. It claims to "spray dry nails in a flash" and if it's as good as it looks it could just be my saviour in bottle form. I definitely will be giving this a try and at £3 can you blame me?







Item of Clothing:


I think this dress was made with me in mind! It is so me, I love it so much! I love the stripe detail but then the floral scattered pattern making it more feminine. The colours of the florals in pinks and reds and corals are just so pretty against the navy and white background... this is just the perfect summer dress! I would wear this with a baby pink boyfriend cardigan and navy pumps for a very girly look. This beauty is from Miss Selfridge and will set you back £32!










Accessory/Jewellery:


Denim is going to be in a huge way this Spring/Summer and I think this little headband is such a cute take on the trend. It's pretty pricey at £16 but I think it is so pretty and would look gorgeous teamed with a denim shirt dress or some acid wash jeggings for a Trailer Trash chic look!!
If you want this beautiful piece head to Topshop!






Shoe:

I am really needing a good pair of nude heels to team with dresses on nights out so that my legs will look longer. I think I have found just the pair. These are so perfect with not too high a heel, a lovely patent finish and a really flattering round toe. These are from Tesco and at £12 they are a must-have!











Total Cost = £63

Thanks everyone, and thank you for all your great comments, keep them coming especially on your favourite drugstore makeup item!

Love you all lots,

Frances xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoes wouldnt mind a pair lol :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabna - I know what you mean... I am definitely thinking about getting this although it is expensive!! xx

    Charmed Chick - I know they're gorgeous and sooo cheap!! xx

    ReplyDelete