Thursday 11 February 2010

Review - Rimmel Colour Loose Eyeshadow - No 012 Velvet

Hi everyone,


Going to carry on with a few more reviews of products I bought in my huge makeup binge a few weeks ago.


This is what the product looks like. I got the No 012 Velvet. You can see the individual shades at

http://rimmellondon.com/UK/products/eyes/product.aspx?id=304

So what do I think of this product? I have to say I'm not bowled over with enthusiasm about it. It's fine, it goes on ok, it's a decent colour and it has reasonable staying power. It's just nothing worth running out and getting in my opinion.

One thing I really don't like about this is the fact that when you take the eyeshadow brush out (which is in the lid) it goes all over the place and you end up wasting quite a bit of what is already a small product.

So yeah, basically I would say if you love one of the colours get it, if not I would recommend getting a different shadow!

Let me know if you've tried one of these and whether you agree with me or not!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment