Monday 8 February 2010

Daily Lust - Monday 8th February

Hi there everyone!

I had a really nice afternoon shopping and did not buy too much (I think!)


Anyway here are the things I wish I was buying!



Beauty Product:




Not a huge amount to say about this product. I love the look of the Naked Bodycare range of products and this is the product that most stands out as the one I want to try. It contains rose petals which I just love cos I'm soppy! This face wash also claims to be gentle on your skin which is a must for me. I am definitely thinking about purchasing some Naked Bodycare stuff... especially at these great prices. This one is £3.99!









Item of Clothing:





I love this dress so much. You can't really see in this picture but it has a Hot Air Balloon print all over it, which I think is so cute. I also really like the shape of it and think it would be flattering on most figures. I am also loving navy and white at the moment, I think it must be the nautical thing! But yes, head to Therapy at House of Fraser with £35 for yours... I will put the link below so you can see the dress properly!


http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Therapy+Hot+air+balloon+dress/129511176,default,pd.html







Accessory/Jewellery:









This bag is so quirky and would brighten up even the dullest outfit - hence the reason I love it so much! I have a bit of a penchant for lip prints at the best of times but make them multi coloured neon and you've got me! This beauty is £30 by Killah at oli.co.uk!











Shoe:



I don't really know what it is I love about these... I think the folk theme, the floral embroidery and the little girl Mary-Jane style just draws me to them like a moth to a flame. An excuse for a trip to Office and at £20 why not?

Total Cost = £88.99

Thanks everyone, please follow and comment on what you think!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment