Saturday 6 February 2010

Daily Lust - Saturday 6th February

Hi everyone,

The last few days have been manic hence no blog posts!! However, here are the things I really want to be buying... if I could be bothered to get out of bed!



Beauty Product:

I have no Mac products. There, I've admitted it. But I really want loads. Anyway I've come across this website
cosmetics-skincare.co.uk which stocks loads of brands for cheaper prices, including Mac. They have my favourite Mac Lipglass on here Florabundance for £6.99. I'm definitely thinking about picking some things up from here!







Item of Clothing:


Yay sundresses are coming in to the shops! I'm really wanting to stock up now! Here is one of my favourites from Topshop which is so pretty. It has a corset style tie under the bust at the front and at the back and has a gorgeous ruffled skirt. I also love the dusky pink colour. I think I could get away with wearing this now with some ribbed tights, brown cowboy boots and a faded denim jacket! Anyway for £35 I reckon it's a bit of a bargain!





Accessory/Jewellery:

I think these tights were made for me. They are so cute and look like fake suspenders but with a heart print! These could make a simple outfit brilliant! They're from asos.com and cost £10. i would wear these with a simple but short black dress and some metallic brogues for a quirky and not overtly sexy look!









Shoe:



I love these shoes. They kind of look sort of old grannyish but I love that they are different and could be mistaken for vintage. I love the colour, the size of heel which is perfect for daytime and the silk lace up detail. oh and they're only £16! Top marks New Look!





Total Cost = £67.99

Thanks for reading, thanks to my followers :)

Let me know what you think of my choices and what things you are lusting after!

Frances xx

1 comment: