Tuesday 2 February 2010

Daily Lust - Tuesday 2nd February

Hi everyone,


I want so much stuff... I've narrowed it down lots though so here are my picks for today!



Beauty Product:



I really like ELF as a website to ponder over what I want and I love watching Youtube videos about their stuff as some of it seems to be really good and other things not so. I heard about this from watching Beauty Crush's video yesterday and she said this was good and I like the colours of this compact. I would wear this on a day to day basis and for £3.50 you can afford to. This is the Golden Bronzer from the Studio line.





Item of Clothing:


I know it's sad but I have an actual obsession with Minnie Mouse. I need this jumper in my life, I genuinely do. I love the colours and would wear this with pink pumps and skinny jeans for a weekend shopping trip look. New Look are amazing for coming up with this and especially for £18! I'm going to get it a size up from what I actually am for a casual look that I can layer over vest tops!






Accessory/Jewellery:


I really like this charm bracelet and think it would be perfect for office wear. I like the t-bar fastening, the charms (especially the coral coloured one) and the ribbon and chain link thing!! This is again from New Look and is £8!







Shoe:





I am genuinely in love with these shoes. They are so gorgeous I could cry. I found these on the amazing website that is the asos.com outlet store. They are by Betseyville and are £28. There is nothing else for me to say, just go and get them!!






Total Cost = £57.50
Hope you like these, please let me know what you think!
Frances xx
P.S. Please check out Beauty Crush's youtube channel on the link below, she's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment