Monday 1 February 2010

Daily Lust - Monday 1st February

Hi everyone,


After a very tiring Monday, here are my picks!



Beauty Product:




I love the creamy look of this coral coloured nail polish by Revlon. It's unusual to see a bright colour such as this in such a creamy formula. The name of this colour is Tropical Temptation and I think it is the perfect shade to see you make the transition from winter to spring. This will set you back £6.29 at Superdrug.





Item of Clothing:


This t-shirt is so cute and girly - perfect for a shopping trip or lunch out with friends teamed with skinny jeans and pretty pumps. I love the perfume bottle in baby pink and the contrast with the white background. Dorothy Perkins really are excelling themselves at the moment and I can't believe this is only £18!









Accessory/Jewellery:



This necklace is so cute and so me. I love the heart, I love the bow and I love the odd pearls. I would wear this with a simple black dress and grey boyfriend blazer to add interest without looking OTT. I love Miss Selfridge jewellery. This beauty costs £14.





Shoe:

I love the unique idea of this shoe and the way that a masculine shoe has been made to look girly by adding a peeptoe. I think these would look great with a floral dress and grey boyfriend blazer.These are such an amazing bargain at £8 from New Look! I want them this second!

Total Cost = £46.29

Thanks everyone, have a great evening!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment