Saturday 20 February 2010

Daily Lust - Saturday 20th February

Hey everyone,

There are definitely a lot of items of lust-worthy status at the moment!! Here are just a few!






Beauty Product:







So this perfume is gorgeous! It's Hugo Boss Femme. I tried it today whilst I was browsing round the shops and I love it!! It's a smell I can't necessarily describe but trust me, it's beautiful. The bottle is so cute as well! I found this on fragrancedirect.co.uk for £22.35 for 30ml.







Item of Clothing:


I think this dress is so cute! I love the duck-egg blue and the gorgeous floral pattern as well as the sweetheart neckline and the ruching all over the dress. This will be perfect for nights out in Spring/Summer. This is from Rare @ Topshop and is £45... a real investment piece!








Accessory/Jewellery:



I am loving these cute studs. The coral colour is going to be massive in Spring/Summer and I have a huge penchant for bows... anything with bows and I'm sold. You can get these from Topshop for £5!






Shoe:


I love these gorgeous shoes! They're very Vivienne Westwood-esque and even better, for a fraction of the price!! The colour will look amazing with jeans for a casual look or a cute prom dress on a night out. They are from Accessorize and cost £22!







Total Cost = £94.35

Thanks everyone,

Hope you have enjoyed reading this. Please comment to let me know what you think!!
Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment