Sunday 14 February 2010

Review - NYC Ultra Last LipWear

Hi everyone,
So I've got a fair few of these lipsticks from NYC so I'm just going to do a general review on the product.



So this lipstick is really inexpensive... as far as I remember it was about £2.50. I swatched them on the back of my hand in the shop and they were really smooth and creamy, hence why I got so many!
I have to say I love these lipsticks. The colours are fabulous; very pigmented but not too overpowering. My personal favourite colours are Fragile Pink and Snowcone which are both really subtle pinks that go with an everyday look really well and are more wearable for me than a nude lip.
The lipstick is also reasonably long lasting and I would say it compares favourably to some of the more expensive drugstore lipsticks with its lasting power.
The only con to this lipstick is the packaging. The lid is square and a see through plastic and I seem to always make a mess when putting the lid back on the lipstick. And because it's see through it looks really battered and horrible. But for £2.50 I suppose the packaging isn't going to be brilliant.
Anyway I really recommend these lipsticks to anyone who just wants a cheap everyday lipstick. You might even find you really get to love it!!
Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment