Sunday 7 February 2010

Review - Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in No 24 - Toffee

Hi again,


So this product is one of my absolute favourites. I love the Barry M dazzledusts and glitter dusts. I didn't used to love them however, as I thought they were messy and went everywhere, but now I see the genius of them and am in love!


Anyway I seriously love this shade, and there are so many more I will be picking up. I always apply a base first, if you have it Urban Decay Primer Potion but if like me, you don't I apply Gosh Eyeshadow Stick in a neutral tone like 'Love That Champagne!' Once I have done this I will apply the glitter dust with a small eyeshadow brush. You can apply this just as it is but I prefer to apply it wet after seeing this on Sara from Swalkermakeup's channel. Click the link below to see her talking about this!

http://www.youtube.com/user/swalkermakeup?blend=1&ob=4&rclk=cti#p/u/11/vJAP3vB7O3U

I have worn this only once so far but when I did I got really nice compliments about it! So yes, definitely one to purchase and they have these in all the colours of the rainbow and more!

They are £4.50, so go and buy lots!!!

Frances xx

No comments:

Post a Comment